Workplace Interiors LLC looking for candidates to fill the position of “Quantity Surveyor for Tender Team ”
Quantity Surveyor for Tender Team – Job Description & Key Responsibilities:
- Review, analysis of Tender Drawings and Specifications
- Develop a strong understanding of the nature of works along with project and tender requirements and preparation of compliance statements.
- Support Tender Manager with review, analysis and preparation of BoQ
- Support with accurate pricing of Commercial Proposals.
- Develop strong working partnerships with other functions (Construction, Design, Architects, Procurement, Sales,) to enable effective communication, on-time responses, improved information flow to help shape winning and profitable bids.
- Preparation Request for Proposals and Obtaining Price Offers from various Vendors during Tender Process as per Drawings and Specifications
- Support on Post Contract issues where required
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering.
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Excel) applications and AutoCAD
- Meeting Deadlines
- Language skills: Azerbaijani (fluent), English (upper intermediate).
- Personal skills: Attentive to details, Team worker
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well with a team
- Able to work and thrive in a high-stress and fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Workplace Interiors will provide industry and product specific training but previous experience in the relevant tender process field will be valued.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development opportunities.
Candidates will also benefit from previous experience in interior design, sales, logistics and procurement. Interior design, Fit-Out, FF&E, Decorative materials and Furniture must be of interest to do this work well.
Sample case study: Developer (Client) is looking for Turn-Key Construction or Fit Out Services and is approaching Workplace Interiors with Bid Process to receive competitive Bid proposals for wide spectrum interior design materials and construction services. Quantity Surveyor to study relevant tender documentations, Scope of Works, Drawings, Specifications, Programme and BOQ. To raise RFI list for any missing design details, any conflicts between drawings, specs, programme and BOQ documents, or for other required clarifications, so to be able to fully understand scope of works of tender and project requirements. Under specific needs and requirements, liaise with Sales team and Internal Procurement team to collect price offers from International and Local Vendors. If involved, or to work closely with Construction Team and Architects to determine workmanship and programme requirements, to prepare effective and efficient BoQ and Commercial proposals based on collected information.